Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby it's cold outside! Etsy FP treasury for Etteam.

New Etteam trial member, Ryan, of TheBloomingThread curated a lovely treasury that was just featured on Etsy's front page!  Congrats to Ryan and all involved!!

'Baby It's Cold Outside~' by TheBloomingThread



Hand made Baby Blue...
$8.00

Blue Spruce Tree 5x...
$16.00

Aquamarine Aqua Vin...
$25.00

RESERVED- Shabby ch...
$35.00

Hair Pins - Blue, C...
$

Birch Trees Appliqu...
$35.00

Holiday Ornaments S...
$27.00

Pink Ceramic Heart ...
$32.00

Green, Brown, Red S...
$45.00

Vintage Elegant Whi...
$4.00

Little Stag - Print...
$18.00

Petitgrain, Rosewoo...
$7.00

warm ribbed cap- cr...
$22.00

Cute Animal Illustr...
$3.00

Mens vintage 80s 90...
$26.00

7 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cool is that! I had just sat down at work and went to peak at etsy before starting the day..and there it was! I was so excited I let out a little more than suttle "yes!!", lol.. the gal next door came and giggled with me once she saw what was going on.

    Thanks so so much! Its all because of such a great supportive team and well, its not too hard when there's so many great listings to choose from :)

    thanks for sharing here on the blog and everyone who commented and shared to get it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible! so happy to be included, my first front page item for Bleu Herron Designs! congrats to The Blooming Thread for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a gorgeous treasury, Ryan - and obviously just what Etsy needed on it's FP this morning! Happy for everyone involved. :o)
    ~ Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaci! I am so happy to be in the etteam with you. You have given be some great advice over the past year. I love visiting your etsy shops. I just visited your facebook page and commented using my name Kathy Lindemer. You know me as BayMoonDesign

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comment!!