Monday, July 13, 2009

Etsy Voter - Beach Gear!!

Esty has put up their newest VOTER. This voter is for your favorite "Beach Gear" (thing to take to the beach) item. Whoever wins this voter will have their item go into the Etsy Gift Guide, which is a great honor. There are quite a few Etteam members that have been nominated for this voter (8 out of 32 entries), and we would love your support!! Here are the ETTEAM member items that have been nominated:









With much appreciation, and thanks to all who vote, whichever item you choose. We're just thrilled to have something in the running!!

Here is the link to vote on your favorite! V*O*T*E*R

Thanks for your support!! :o)

Etteam BlogMistress

4 comments:

  1. Sandie, looks like you and Jen have taken an early lead! Yay. I am so happy Etsy is doing this for the community.
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to draw straws...everyone's creations are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly fun, and such an honor!! Everyone's stuff is so uniquely beachy. It is hard to pick just one item. I think I would need a little of everyone's for the perfect beach day. I also have to admit, I would love to take my models body with me to the beach. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that so many of you got picked for the Voter! I already put in my vote. Good luck to everyone.

    Thanks to all of you who put in a good word for my Over the Shoulder bag. :)

    www.crazydaisiesdesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comment!!